就像為什麼今天我們會看到他的站.
因為講真的,一個沒有內容的站要吸引很多人去看真的很難~
假新聞不為一個好手段~

I am still thinking it's fake~
but might be true~ who knows~

這是有關他的故事~

Million Dollar Idea
Laura Wales

A first year student has come up with a million dollar idea to avoid the spiralling debts most graduates are facing after leaving university.

Alex Tew, 21, dreamed up www.milliondollarhomepage.com as a way of selling $1 million worth of internet advertising space, after watching his brother leave university with £30,000 of debt. If the site is successful, he will emerge after three years of university with a degree in Business Management and $1 million in his bank account.

The website contains a grid of 10,000 boxes, each 100 pixels in size. Companies can take their pick from the million pixels on the site to place advertising logos on the purchased space to link users to their own websites. Each pixel costs $1.

Alex explained his idea, telling Student Direct: “I always try to think of creative ways of solving problems. I was up late with my notepad when it came to me. Having some experience in web design, the internet seemed like the best place to make some cash. I decided it had to be the million dollar homepage - million pound didn’t have quite the same ring to it - and also, the US is the world’s biggest online population.”

In the first two weeks the site was running, he sold $1200 worth of space although $400 was to his brother Will. The site, which will run for at least five years, has already broken even and Alex says he intends to continually manage it through his laptop computer at university. In the long term, he says he wants to be an entrepreneur, jokingly saying: “I’m not the next Richard Branson, just the first Alex Tew”.
回覆時引用此篇文章